Chart Your Course to Success
Short on staff, but long on work? Or do you simply hate to write, but still need to get your message out? Let Sue Thomas Copywriting put our expertise to work for you – at a price you can afford. Whether you work for a corporation, association, non-profit organization, or are running your own business, Sue Thomas Copywriting can help you chart your course to success.
See what Sue Thomas Copywriting can do for you. We invite you to browse our portfolio.
- Blogs: Write to your specifications, incorporating SEO keywords and semantically related words provided by you.
- Client Spotlights: Interview clients and write articles about their business while incorporating testimonials and expert tips and advice. Articles appear on the company’s website and distributed via email blasts and LInkedIn Posts with links to website.
- Industry News: Research and write articles with information that benefits local businesses. Articles appear on the company’s website and distributed via email blasts and LInkedIn Posts with links to website.
- Employee Spotlights: Interview employees and write articles featuring the value they bring to the company and its customers. Articles appear on the company’s website.
- Ghost Writing: Write articles on behalf of others under their direction.
- McDowell Sonoran Conservancy Appeal Letter & Brochure: Wrote copy for this annual appeal letter and brochure.
- McDowell Sonoran Conservancy Impact Brochure & Thank You Letter: Wrote copy for brochure and letter thanking donors for their ongoing support.
- Label Technology Sales Folder & Inserts: Wrote all content for folder and inserts for this label printing company.
- SMCO Promotional Brochure: Developed the theme and wrote content for this fun promotional booklet.
- Nations | Wright Sports Brochure: Wrote content for this sales piece promoting the development of sports complexes.
- The Joint Campaign Ad: Wrote content for ad for previously defined campaign.
- Prospect Mailing: Wrote series of prospecting letters to clients of a local bank that had been purchased by a regional bank. Letter 1 | Letter 2 | Letter 3 | Letter 4
- Wells Fargo Debit Card Mailing: Wrote all content in this mailing geared to promoting debit card usage.
- First Allied Recruiting Mailer: Wrote and edited content, plus managed the creative design of this brochure/mailer.
- Wells Fargo EasyPay Mailer: Wrote copy for a direct mail to promote the EasyPay program.
- Wells Fargo Student Campaign: Concepted, wrote copy and managed design of this fun scratch-off direct mail targeted to students.
- Core Recovery: Developed and wrote content for the majority of the website. Also wrote several blogs on the site.
- Pinnacle Staffing Group: Developed and wrote the site for this site as well as the sister site, Pinnacle Employee Services.
- Republic Bank of Arizona: Managed the website redesign and responsible for continually updating the content, particularly the Client Spotlights, Banker Spotlights, Newsletters, Press Releases, and News & Events.
- Pixa Creative: Developed and wrote content for this updated site.
- Jager Outdoors Website: Developed and wrote all content for this new website.
- BawldGuy Investments Website: Wrote some content pages, primarily the Opportunities page and subpages.
- Republic Bank of Arizona: Manage and write content for RBAZ’s LinkedIn page and weekly posts.
- Core Recovery: Write Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Republic Bank of Arizona: Manage and write content for RBAZ’s email marketing campaigns.