Chart Your Course to Success
Short on staff, but long on work? Or do you simply hate to write, but still need to get your message out? Let Sue Thomas Copywriting put our expertise to work for you – at a price you can afford. Whether you work for a corporation, association, non-profit organization, or are running your own business, Sue Thomas Copywriting can help you chart your course to success.
See what Sue Thomas Copywriting can do for you. We invite you to browse our portfolio.
- Blogs: Write to your specifications, incorporating SEO keywords and semantically related words provided by you.
- Client Spotlights: Interview clients and write articles about their business while incorporating testimonials and expert tips and advice. Articles appear on the company’s website and distributed via email blasts and LInkedIn Posts with links to website.
- Industry News: Research and write articles with information that benefits local businesses. Articles appear on the company’s website and distributed via email blasts and LInkedIn Posts with links to website.
- Employee Spotlights: Interview employees and write articles featuring the value they bring to the company and its customers. Articles appear on the company’s website.
- McDowell Sonoran Conservancy Appeal Letter & Brochure: Wrote copy for this annual appeal letter and brochure.
- McDowell Sonoran Conservancy Impact Brochure & Thank You Letter: Wrote copy for brochure and letter thanking donors for their ongoing support.
- Label Technology Sales Folder & Inserts: Wrote all content for folder and inserts for this label printing company.
- SMCO Promotional Brochure: Developed the theme and wrote content for this fun promotional booklet.
- Nations | Wright Sports Brochure: Wrote content for this sales piece promoting the development of sports complexes.
- The Joint Campaign Ad: Wrote content for ad for previously defined campaign.
- Prospect Mailing: Wrote series of prospecting letters to clients of a local bank that had been purchased by a regional bank. Letter 1 | Letter 2 | Letter 3 | Letter 4
- Wells Fargo Debit Card Mailing: Wrote all content in this mailing geared to promoting debit card usage.
- First Allied Recruiting Mailer: Wrote and edited content, plus managed the creative design of this brochure/mailer.
- Wells Fargo EasyPay Mailer: Wrote copy for a direct mail to promote the EasyPay program.
- Wells Fargo Student Campaign: Concepted, wrote copy and managed design of this fun scratch-off direct mail targeted to students.
- OneAZ Annual Report: Conducted all member interviews, wrote all member stories as well as other content.
- LifeStream Annual Report 2016: Conducted interviews and wrote and edited the all the content.
- LifeStream Annual Report 2015: Conducted interviews and wrote and edited the majority of the content.
- Label Technology Corporate Website: Wrote all content of the website while managing the creative design of the site.
- Ironwood Investment Counsel: Developed the format and wrote the case studies.
- Republic Bank of Arizona: Managed the website redesign and responsible for continually updating the content, particularly the Client Spotlights, Banker Spotlights, Newsletters, Press Releases, and News & Events.
- Mitchell Stein Carey Chapman Website: Updated content of the firm’s previous website for this site refresh.
- Jager Outdoors Website: Developed and wrote all content for this new website.
- BawldGuy Investments Website: Wrote some content pages, primarily the Opportunities page and subpages.
- Republic Bank of Arizona: Manage and write content for RBAZ’s LinkedIn page and weekly posts.
- Core Recovery: Write Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Republic Bank of Arizona: Manage and write content for RBAZ’s email marketing campaigns.